Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Plugging Away...

Well, Jeff and I scrubbed all of the fly-crapola off the rest of the walls-THANK YOU HON! And he got all of the old curtain hardware off the walls and windows, and all of the cupboard hardware off.  I got the two bedrooms painted, only the trim to paint.
I FORGOT TO TAKE PICS, again!
Sorry!  I will today!
Anyhow, we decided to keep the wallpaper in the kitchen..... I really do still love it!  Just going to repaint the white in the kitchen.
Pat got the flooring humps resolved with some reinforcing the floor beams, and leveling of some stringers that are OLD, oLd, OLD!!  Yes, this lil' haus has lots of crocked-ness!
Gives it character.... if only the walls would talk!
We are off to have some fun with Great Grandma, and coffee with Jess.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts