Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Photo by Linda...

Today Meggie and I had lots of visiters when we were working on the lil' haus.  First, a couple of bank girls came over to check us out and to encourage us!  Thanks Jennie and Diane!
Secondly, came Linda Teahon with her trusty camera, and loads of ideas and encouragement!  THANK YOU dearie!  We so enjoyed our visit.  Come have some coffee with us soon!
Then, my dearest Brother Ron stopped by to see how my wallpaper removal was going and to visit about how the house was so stinky and dirty!  He gave his "two cents" and peeled out before I could twist his arm into helping me! :o) He has enough on his plate as well.
Lastly, Kess and Amanda came to help me power through the last of the three layers of wallpaper, and even took over the scraper for awhile.  I needed a break... let me tell you!
We finished up the trim paint on the east room, and got most of the south room done.  Just a second coat on the wall left.
So, tomorrow  I think we will tackle the living room paint job.  I really want to get the floors sanded so that we can start the long arduous task of the polyurethane coatings....
Sheesh!
What a fun day, huh?
I think so, working on my dream is AWESOME!

1 comment:

Popular Posts